Garrett's recent potty training breakthrough was rewarded with two S'mores with extra chocolate.
LOVE the super-long stick to roast the marshmallows! Also, good job Garrett in potty training!!
I also thought the super-long stick was hilarious. Could he even SEE the marshmallow on the other end? :D
Could I get me some of those smores this weekend if I use your toilet properly? :)
I see now that your marshmallow roasting stick is longer than mine. -Paul
© Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
LOVE the super-long stick to roast the marshmallows! Also, good job Garrett in potty training!!
I also thought the super-long stick was hilarious. Could he even SEE the marshmallow on the other end? :D
Could I get me some of those smores this weekend if I use your toilet properly? :)
I see now that your marshmallow roasting stick is longer than mine. -Paul